None of this would have been possible if it wasn’t for Seed Experiences, for that I give you guys a heartfelt ‘Thank You’.
This is the Pros and Cons section, ‘the review’ is a separate post.
- It seemed that the R290 difference between General and Premium was that they (Premium) had running water. When asked about the water situation they (Seed Experiences) answered with ‘ We will notify Carnival City management asap‘.
- You had to be over 18-years-old to enter the Refreshments area. They mainly had alcoholic beverages. Water, Coke and Sprite were the only other options.
- You couldn’t buy your own water or cold drinks if you were under 18 as you were denied access. As was the case with this festival goer:
4. As it was an event for all ages, I thought they would have more non-alcoholic beverages. My brother wanted to choose his own cold drink, but there really wasn’t an option.And as I said before, he wasn’t allowed to enter.
Personally, I prefer to be sober at festivals or concerts to remember everything! And I don’t drink gas as well, therefore, my only option was water. Oh the endless possibilities … I could have enjoyed some juice with the kids.
What I like about you:
- When the Premium members was standing in the wrong queue, someone personally escorted them to their Premium tent.
- Our bags were searched to ensure that we had a great event without any unplanned ‘surprises’.
- We all had a spot under the tent where the stage was. Really appreciated that as it looked like it could rain at any time. Fortunately it didn’t.
- Great selection of food trucks – my belly and wallet agreed.
- It was a family orientated event even though my 8-year-old brother was particularly moody on this day.
- Going home … you guys managed the traffic brilliantly! We all had our turns and we got home safely, without incident.
I’m really happy I was one of the people who received those tickets – definitely a night to remember! Thank you once again Seed Experiences for yet another great event 🙂
We had a GREAT time. Thank you guys once again … First Bastille, Ben Howard and now George Ezra. This is definitely not the last you guys will be seeing me. I look forward to more concerts you guys will organise.